The Village of Waterford has a long history of citizens committed to community. From the donation of park land by the Ten Club Park to strong tradition of volunteerism and caring for others to corporate citizenship, Waterford is rich in community.
Waterford Post Office: 218 N Milwaukee St, Waterford 262-534-3255
Waterford Recreation Department: 262-514-8200 ext. 1131
Racine County Circuit Court, 730 Wisconsin Ave, Racine 262-636-3333
Department of Motor Vehicles: 608-264-7447; 9531 Rayne Rd, Sturtevant; 5500 W Grange Ave, Greendale; 835 S. Lincoln St. Elkhorn
Racine County Register of Deeds/Vital Records, 262-636-3208; 730 Wisconsin Ave, Racine; Burlington (Limited) 300 N Pine St.
Unemployment Office, 262-767-5399; 496 McCanna Parkway, Room 19, Burlington
Racine County Clerk: 262-636-3121 730 Wisconsin Ave, 1st Floor, Racine
Racine County Family Court Commissioner: 262-636-3181 730 Wisconsin Ave, 5th Floor, Racine
Racine County Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping Service
Racine County Human Services: 496 McCanna Parkway, Burlington and 1717 Taylor Ave., Racine
UW-Extension - Racine County
Veterans Services Burlington Facility is open ever 2nd and 4th Wednesday, but you must call Racine office (262-638-6667) and schedule an appointment before visiting the Burlington facility.
Visit Racine County Convention and Visitors Bureau 262-884-6400; 14015 Washington Ave, Sturtevant 53177
Burlington Service Center: Racine County services available to west county municipalities
- 209 N. Main St, Burlington: County officials by appointment; Court proceedings, Child protective, youth and delinquency, veterans benefits (call for appointment -262-638-6667), energy assistance (call for appointment- 262-633-6000), self-service station for FoodShare, BadgerCare, and Childcare, Racine Psychological Services, by appointment, UW-Extension.
- 300 N Pine Street, Burlington City Hall: County Clerk services - marriage license applications; County Treasurer - payment of 2nd installment property taxes; Register of Deeds: birth, marriage and death certificates, filing of real estate documents.
- Burlington Municipal Court, 224 E. Jefferson St. Some County Circuit Court proceedings - small claims, misdemeanor, criminal traffic court
- Gateway Technical College, 496 McCanna Pkwy. Workforce Development Center - resource center, Job Center of Wisconsin access, Internet access, job-seeking assistance, job-seeker workshops, on-site recruitment, career counseling (by appointment), Employer Services, Recruitment Assistance.
- Burlington and Waterford High Schools - Minors' Work Permits