Racine County Treasurer, Jeff Latus DUE DATE IS JULY 31, 2023
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR 2nd INSTALLMENTS
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO RACINE COUNTY TREASURER
* PAY BY MAIL - Easiest and most convenient way to make your payment is by mail.AVOID LONG LINES! Please include payment and reminder notice in the enclosed envelope. Make checks payable to RACINE COUNTY TREASURER and mail to: RACINE COUNTY TAX PAYMENT, C/O JOHNSON BANK, SUITE 910, 555 MAIN STREET, RACINE WI 53403. Mail early to ensure timely payments and to avoid interest and penalty charges.
* DROP BOX - “County Treasurer” box is located on east side of the Courthouse.
* CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR ELECTRONIC CHECK – Call ACI Payments, Inc. 1-800-272-9829 or go online at www.officialpayments.com. Jurisdiction code for Racine County is 5835. Service fees are 3.15% for credit/debit card payment or flat fee of $2.75 for an e-check payment.
* PAY IN PERSON– (Checks or Cash ONLY):
1. Local Johnson Bank branch locations – Addresses listed on back.
2. Remote Drop Off Site – Burlington City Hall, Payments are accepted between 8:00am and 4:30pm (Monday-Friday) at 300 N Pine Street, Burlington. There is also a DROP BOX on the Jefferson Street side of the building.
3. Racine County Treasurer’s Office - Payments are accepted between 8:00am and 4:30pm (Monday-Friday) at the Courthouse, 730 Wisconsin Ave (1st floor, north end). We do not accept credit/debit card payments in our office.
If you need a receipt, stop in the office during normal business hours or print one by visiting racinecounty.com/departments/county-treasurer/property-taxes
PLEASE NOTE – During tax collection season, expect delays in phone messages being returned.
JOHNSON BANK LOCATIONS Johnson Financial Group – Racine Main 555 Main St #100 Johnson Financial Group – Wind Point 4001 N Main St Johnson Financial Group – Racine South 5901 Durand Ave Johnson Financial Group – Mt Pleasant 6700 Washington Ave Johnson Financial Group – Racine North 4959 Douglas Ave Johnson Financial Group – Burlington 101 W Chestnut St
2022 Mill Rate
Mill Rate = 17.79 (Village's Portion is 4.52) Village Ratio =
2022 Tax Information
Property tax bills are available online. If you would like a receipt you can go online and print one here. See instructions on printing tax receipts in the pamphlet at the bottom of this page labeled "!!New!! Property Tax Locations."
First installments of property taxes are due by January 31. Please make first installment checks are payable to the Village of Waterford.
The second installment of property taxes must be made payable to and mailed to
Racine County Treasurer
730 Wisconsin Ave Racine WI 53403-1274
To see more information about paying your 2nd Installment go to: Racine County Property Taxes
Click on "My Tax Bill" to view tax bills from 2014 to current. As soon as the current year's tax bills are available (usually by the second week in December) they will be available for viewing at "My Tax Bill."